Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Apologies

Here is a post with no pics (and I hate that) But half of my blogging delay is due to the inconvenience of posting pics. Ugh! I've been busing sewing and would love to show you but thought at least I could just give an update and post some pics later. I've sewn about 28 diaper covers (oh they're cute) and about 12 pairs of booties and 4 baby throws. This is all for a vintage linen baby line of items I will sell at my Farmers market sales this summer. I will also be making some dresses and bibs to match all of the other items. My problem is this . . . Vintage sheets just aren't very "boyish". I need to find a fabulous vintage linen that will work for some boy items. Or do you have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking on line for Vintage baby sheets. Found a few that you could use for boys. They are most likley more then you have been paying for the other sheets but it might be worth it so you have boy stuff to. Jenn