Thursday, March 27, 2008

I found a Puppy!!
















For my family members, No, not a real puppy, a puppy to embroider. I know they were probably saying a few choice things about how I do not need another animal. Probably because I spend too much time sewing and not enough time with the animals. Well, I do have a Yorkie and she does get plenty of attention. Probably because she likes to be in my sewing room with me.




I am making a blanket, burps, bibs and these onesies for a friend who is due at the end of next month. I will post the whole set when I have it all done. I was looking for an embroidery pattern of a dog and found one. It's from Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfers #3989 "Bonnie Bonnet Too". You'll have to look really hard at the pictures because it's mainly of "Bonnie". The puppy is at the bottom. There's also a really cute bird eating seed. I hope to use that design on something too. Don't know if I'll embroider any of the Bonnies but her polka dot dress is adorable. Can just imagine doing countless french knots. (Would make my Grandma proud!)




No comments: