Monday, September 29, 2008

Being Thankful

I haven't posted in awhile because I just haven't had time to get a good picture. The girls and I are sharing the one camera and so that usually leaves me at the end of the list for getting the camera. But they take awesome pictures so I like them to be able to use it.

So I thought I'de write about what I'm thankful for: (of course, I am blessed with my husband and kids and family and friends but beyond those blessings this is what I'm very thankful for now.)

1) My husband's job. Although it's sucky the hours that he works. With the news of our economy right now I am thankful that he HAS this job.
2) Our health - always our health! I realize how our health can affect us so suddenly. And we just welcomed a new baby into the family (a great-nephew! not my new baby!) that even though he gave us a little scare, he is healthy)
3) Our Cars - two of them are barely holding on and I am thankful for everyday that they get us to our destinations. (Update: one is down :( - ugh!!!!)

I know there is a day coming when I won't have the kids around to take my camera. But strange as it may sound, I am thankful that they are around now - and it's ok if they take my camera - One day I will have all these things and no kids around and that will be sad. So take the camera!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I loved reading that! Thanks! And thanks for entering my giveaway on 'fun snacks 4 kids'.