Monday, March 16, 2009

Pleated Beauty


I am so sorry sister! I had all intentions of sending you this bag

but I have fallen in love with it. You will get one . . . but later! It is a pleated beauty bag by Amy Karol from her book Bend-The-Rules Sewing. Oh, my goodness, I just saw that she has a new book coming out August 2009! I already love THIS book. She is so talented and creative. Oh, she's from Oregon. So many talented people there, like my niece Avery. She will be taking sewing lessons from my mom and I am so jealous that I am not the one to be giving her lessons. ugh! But how special for her and grandma!

I went to my sister-in-laws baby shower this weekend and I made her a quilt and bibs and burp clothes - but no, nope, no pictures. Hmmmm. Will have to see if I can get a picture to post. You're all waiting aren't you?

And plans for Spring Break? Haven't even paid attention to what the weather may be like because I will be in my sewing room making a tshirt quilt that should have been done months ago. MONTHS!!! I think I'm aproaching the year marker! People, you have to give me deadlines - I am horrible at "oh, whenever!" That turns into months, ahem, a year!!! (that's bad, really bad!) Ok, but I will have it done next week. Think positive!!!

JOEY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! What a neat idea to recycle by using clothing that you are tired of!!!
Thanks for teaching us this neat tote.