Monday, March 23, 2009

Thrifty find


I really needed a candy dish. I found this at the ARC for $1.99. I had put some candy in it but that only lasted a day. I like it although, I doubt it has any real value - I don't think it's expensive or old but I like it anyways.
I got a few others things that evening: 1) children's cd - actually, I had never browsed the cds before because it is a little hard to browse through all of those titles. 2) owl necklace (will definately need to post a picture - although, it is kinda big and therefore I hung it in my sewing room 3) target bag - daughter picked it up at the last minute 99 cents!
The staff was picking through all of the stuff to pull the items with "blue" tags. I was disappointed because I would have liked to have gotten in on some of the 1/2 off blue tags that they were throwing in baskets. And then where do they go? I passed on buying any sheets because I figure I need to work on the stack of 3 or 4 that I have already purchased. I mainly make lounge pants out of them but am going to start on a couple different quilts with all the scraps. Yea!
JOEY

No comments: