Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gotta love these rub-on letters







I've been eyeing these rub-on letters. Seems they are everywhere. But I found some at my local Hobby Lobby store and purchased them this weekend. I think it took longer to open the package then to apply the lettering. Hoping to add some more family pictures to this wall (hint, hint Kari, Jenny and Mom). Oh, this is in the foyer of our home. It is the first thing you see when you walk enter. Most of the frames I purchased either at garage sales or thrift stores and spray painted them black. I especially love the center one. It was one of those frames that has a mat with 50 openings! Seriously? Who has a whole bunch of 2" photos? So I purchased the larger mat 16x20 with an 8x10 opening and I LOVE IT!!! I think I've spent maybe $20 on all of the frames/mats/paint and new lettering. Pretty impressive if I might say so myself.

1 comment:

tipsy talullah said...

Wow Joey, that looks great! I've been thinking about finding some letters to spell something out on one of my walls, but I hadn't thought of the rub-ons. Great idea!