Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Linking

I think I figured the whole "link" thing out. Where you say "I blogged about this picture HERE" and then when you click on HERE it takes you to another link. I have been trying to figure this out for months. Months! And All along it was right there in front of my face. Right in front of my face - literally.

Tonight my friend told me how to do it. She explained it in all about 5 seconds. Telling me how it should be on the box where I type and it looks like two little links.

I rushed home and hello! there it is. I did it! I did it!

I do vow to limit my links per post. I hate when there are so many links in a post that you get lost in the links before you even finish the paragraph.

So, for a final link I will send you here .

Fun stuff.

JOEY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have learned to link now you can show me... Jenn