Thursday, July 1, 2010

Banner



I co-co-co-co hosted a babyshower for my sister-in-law the other night for their second little girl, Alexandria. I decided to make a penant banner for the shower decoration and also thought it would make a unique gift for decorating her room. The pic shows the banner and the mom (those girls are really lucky). If you click on the picture it makes it a little larger for better viewing. They're going to call her Allie. Really cute because her older sister (who by the way is ONLY 13 months older) is named Addison but we call her Addie. Cute, Cute!

2 comments:

bernie said...

The banner and baby are just too cute and I love your blog. The purses are great! I am going to add you to my list to follow. Bernie

randi said...

Hi Joey! I just wanted to check in to say "hi"! I love the banner. Too cute!