Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Easy Bag




We made these bags at my sewing group that I host at my home every monday night. The pattern we used is from this book, although, I believe I have seen the pattern many places. The pattern calls for round purse handles and I couldn't find them locally so we ordered some online but I couldn't wait for them to come in so I made some fabric covered handles. The exterior of the bag is a fabric sample remnant (given to me) and the interior lining is a thrifted table cloth. I am very pleased with how the bag turned out. I think my girls liked it to. It's nice to be able to impress your teenage daughters. (as you can tell from one of the pictures, I think the bag could be reversable).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bag looks amazing i am a beginer when it comes to sewing looks awesome!!!!